Descripción de la EmpresaWe are a team of experienced engineers working in the field of automotive innovation, safety, and security. As Preferred Partners of TTTech, we offer quality, safety, and security in our solutions. We believe in a better tomorrow, we are a part of the car of the future. https://www.silicon-gears.com/
Tipo de ContrataciónTiempo Completo
Descripción de la PlazaYour Role:
As a DevOps Engineer you will be part of a team that implements and streamlines the CI pipeline and the Build, Release and Configuration Management activities for our Automotive SW Development projects. Automation and Quality are key and must be the prime directives for your work. In addition of the usual DevOps responsibilities, you participate in ensuring the Quality of the delivered packages and act as a central point of knowledge in the company for CI, Build, Configuration and Release Management topics.
• Design and implementation of the CI/CD pipeline for Automotive SW Development projects
• Definition of the Configuration Management strategy for the assigned project
• Design, implement and maintain stable, efficient and well-organized Build and Release environments and processes
• Maintain a stable and well-organized tooling environment for the SW Development teams. Develop and upgrade tools and additional infrastructure as required
• Recurrent Tasks
• Creation of release packages for delivery to the customer
• Testing/Verifying of the created release packages
• Reporting of build results to the PMs
• Coordinate user requests, and give user support concerning CI, Build, Configuration and Release Management issues
Skills to Create the Difference:
We are looking for a professional with experience in:
• Configuration Management
• Software build and integration
• Dependency management
• Continuous integration (CI)
• Jenkins (and/or other CI solutions)
• GIT or other modern SCM system
• JIRA, Confluence
• Sound knowledge of Requirement Management tools (DOORS, HP-ALM, Integrity…)
• Script development (Groovy, Python, …). Experience in Java, C and C++ are big pluses. Experience in embedded environments will be super!
• Experience in team-based development, using centralized issue trackers like JIRA, version control systems like git...
• English fluency! All our customers are from outside Spain.
What will you find:
• Development in cutting edge automotive areas
• Professional development
• Flexible schedule
• Paid extra hours or vacation in exchange
• Experienced team
• Free delicious coffee! & fruit
Mínimo Nivel Académico RequeridoUniversidad Completa
Mínimo Nivel de Inglés RequeridoAvanzado
Mínima Experiencia Laboral Requerida2 años
Esta Oferta de Empleo ha expirado
Encuentre otras Ofertas de Trabajo similares en nuestro Buscador de Empleos
- Ubicación: Barcelona | Provincia: Barcelona
- Descripción de la Plaza Fintech más importantes de Latinoamérica con sede en Lima, Argentina, Brasil y Barcelona, nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un(a) FULL...
- Publicación: 23/10/2019 - Salario: ----------